A Dream About to Come True!

Kimberly Writes: When I was a kid, Sunday nights were special because that was when Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom was on! I would be glued to the TV as Marlin Perkins and Jim Fowler traveled the world to wrangle all kinds of wild animals! My favorite episodes were the ones about giraffes.

In a gazillion years, I never thought that this little farm girl from Ohio would travel to South Africa to see them for herself. But that's exactly what I'm about to do!

This husband of mine...this amazing, extraordinary man is taking me on the trip of a lifetime. We leave in the morning, and within a few days we should be in Kruger National Park watching giraffes in the wild! (I'm taking along a little mascot for good luck, just in case giraffes try to act like moose!)

I am so thankful to our friends Kate and Tiffanie for taking care of our kitties and watching over our house while we're gone. If it weren't for their help and generosity, I don't think I could have gone away for so long. (Thank you both so much!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Which Way for ABA?

The Big Year: and hopefully beyond